Our products are in demand worldwide and now we need to strengthen our organization with an Area Sales Manager.
As Area Sales Manager at ROLLSROLLER, you will work both nationally and internationally with responsibility for assigned markets.
You will be part of the company's marketing group whose task is to decide on marketing, sales and sales strategies.
You report directly to the Sales Manager and together you build and develop a strong network of customers and partners worldwide.
When you are not on business trips you are based at ROLLSROLLER HQ in Karlstad, Sweden.
- An international service, where you get the chance to develop your business acumen.
- An opportunity to build and further develop an international network of distributors / agents / partners and identify end customers and channels for these.
- A workplace that breathes high competence, genuine commitment and team spirit.-An opportunity for personal development, own initiative, responsibility and part of a group that thrives and develops together
- The world as your workplace where you meet customers from all corners of the world with different cultures, which places great demands on good business acumen and social ability
- You attend trade shows, open houses and various customer visits a few times a year
ABOUT YOU - FEATURES AND ABILITIES
- Dynamic, social, positive and a very good relationship builder, who through commitment and genuine interest, builds trust with customers and colleagues.
- Business minded, with an understanding of the whole of the business process and courage to challenge the customer and ask the right questions.
- Taking responsibility for your mission, focusing on creating long-term partnerships.
- Technically interested.
- Good business Swedish & English in speech and writing, as well as experience from international sales.
- You who apply should have at least 2-3 years of B2B sales experience and it is a merit if you have experience from the signage industry.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: February 28, 2020
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!